CKSDC finals results, team scores, and high points by category
Sunday Dive results
Sunday Dive scores
Dive Meet - July 11
Dear CKSDC Parents
Welcome to the 2021 Central Kentucky Swim Conference Championship Meet. We are excited you are here and hope you find this to be a welcoming event filled with fun competition, old friends, new friends, and eleven teams coming together as one organization. We want to thank the Members of The Club at Spindletop Hall for providing this beautiful venue once again. Below please find some important information about Conference and the facilities:
1. Parking will $5 per day, $14 for a 3-4 day pass
2. Program is $8 for Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday is $2
Cash,Venmo or Paypal
3. T-shirts will be $15 and Hoodie sweatshirts $25 Cash,Venmo or Paypal
4. Sunday is lane pool open just for lap swimmers
5. The tent map will provide severe weather plan, restrooms, and food and beverage locations for each tent
6. Food and beverage is available at the Tiki Bar and Grill and the Snack Barn daily.
We will also have a few Food Trucks; Salsaritas, Kona Ice and House of Q, they will be there from 11-2PM each day.
7. Please try to label your child’s shoulder/arm with name and age, this helps when they get to clerk of course and can be lined up properly.
8. We encourage each team to try to maintain your kids under your tent unless they are lining up to compete or swimming. We know this can be difficult, however we do want to create a safe space with some guidelines and big crowd gathering.
9. Pool Deck – Spectators will be allowed on the pool deck in the bleachers while your child is swimming. Please be considerate so everyone can enjoy watching.
10. Packing properly for a swim and dive meet is very important. Your child will need two towels (one to use and one to sit on), goggles (label these and keep up with them), dry clothes (flannel pants and hooded sweatshirts are
favorites) for after the meet, water for hydration, suit and cap, and money for the concession stand are musts. Many kids also bring games or electronics that can be played between events or cards to keep them occupied. YOUR CHILDREN MUST KEEP UP WITH THEIR OWN BELONGINGS. The lost and found is always overflowing after a meet; double check your things before you leave after the meet’s conclusion. AND CLEAN UP AROUND YOUR AREA. No spray paint.
11.To the athletes that will be competing over the four days of conference, we wish you good luck!
CKSDC President & Board
Swim Meet - July 12-14
Swim schedule - updated as of noon, Sunday, 7/11/2021
Tent locations and assignments (updated 7/9/2021)
MeetMobile - for the first time, the conference meet will post (near) real-time updates and results on MeetMobile.